COVID Health and Safety Guidelines at Accent Music Academy
Updated as of 3/18/22
We are teaching all types of lessons in person, though we still continue to be open to teaching virtually as well if you prefer. For in person lessons, we are committed to the health and safety of our students, our employees, and our community. Because COVID cases are very low in our area right now, we have relaxed some of our requirements.
● For now, students and parents are not required to wear a mask when entering our space. Of course, you may still wear a mask if you wish. Parents may now wait in our waiting room while the student is in their lesson.
● All teachers at Accent Music Academy are vaccinated for COVID. We recognize that this is a personal choice and do not require you to tell us about your status. However, if you want to share your vaccination status with us, we welcome it.
● Teachers at Accent Music Academy are permitted to make their own decisions regarding masking in the lesson. Please check with your individual teacher regarding this.
● We will continue to run air multiple air purifiers with UV technology in our space.
● Under no circumstances should a student come in with symptoms of illness. Please contact your teacher if this is the case and he/she will be very understanding.
Please be aware that these guidelines may change if/when there is a dramatic rise in local COVID cases.
Thank you again!
Director, Accent Music Academy